AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AG Cams ???? are they any good???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

highline
Posted 5/5/2009 21:41 (#704115 - in reply to #704059)
Subject: Re: AG Cams ???? are they any good???

Put one on our combine from Voyager that will handle four monitors. I have four monitors on my combine with two wireless cameras.
Camera 1 unload auger
Camera 2 rear of the combine
Camera 3 grain tank
Camera 4 above the sieves

I have them in this order so that if I am watching any camera, when the unload auger comes on, the camera will auto switch to it. There is a hierachy to them with the input signals that when a signal is received, that camera will come with 1 being the highest. I only have camera 1 and 2 signal wires installed. In my situation, if I was watching camera three for the grain tank, if I back up, the camera will swap to the reverse camera. When i pull forward (the rear beeper shuts up) it goes back to the grain tank. I have it set this way so that if I am unloading into the truck at the end of the field and I back up, I am obviously not backing up that far and still want to see in the truck.

WORKS AWESOME - recommended for anyone. The wireless cameras are on the auger and in the sieves. Have had this setup on my 9860 for two years, will use again this year if they still work. Went with the Voyage for the features, worth every penny. Wish I could do five cameras to switch to header shell.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)