AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

COVID Vaccination and dementia
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JRosenberger
Posted 4/21/2021 23:03 (#8966236 - in reply to #8965205)
Subject: RE: Glioblastoma?

Milford, IL
Case IH farmer - 4/21/2021 12:41

jdironman - 4/21/2021 09:21

I would say there is a lot of mistrust to whole thing. CDC changes mind constantly, drugs skipped a whole bunch of normal channels, lock downs are not reducing numbers, press is totally bias, we are finding out stories were made up or just outright false. One would have to be a fool to not question this stuff. Drug makers have no liability, goverment wants to lead everybody like sheep. There a lot of questions about long term affects on young women who want to have children etc. There is definitely some issues with the vaccine and hard to figure out if normal or not. So yes put me in the still thinking about it camp.

Lockdowns don't work? Look at Australia and get back to me.

And the vaccines went through all 3 phases of trials. It didn't skip steps.

Lockdowns work fine. Think of closed herd livestock, disease only gets introduced by wildlife and that would be a rare occurrence.

A real lockdown would be - you, your neighbor, and every other living soul on the planet would not commingle with any other living being on the planet for the known viral life cycle of Covid19. Stay in your house for a month and don't come out, period.
We have had pretend lockdowns governed by individuals who don't understand disease. "I only took two cows to the sale barn and brought them back, why do all my calves have pinkeye?"
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)