AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cattle market board
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 4/10/2021 08:07 (#8943289 - in reply to #8942356)
Subject: RE: Cattle market board

western iowa,by Denison
carlsoncl - 4/9/2021 18:59

I swear your a head buyer for one of the big 4. My guess, a hobby of a few cows, raise some hay, and work full time for the pack or worse yet the NCBA! Every time we get on a roll, you seem to get Pissy and Negative! Your comments get old, to me anyways. Good day!

I think mister Weber said that he is in the no hormone beef business and feeds several,several -thousand's cattle for the non hormone cattle market-
that market is ballistic-Mr. Weber should be in tall cotton-why he would post to a peon cattle feeder such as myself I have no idea-
I'm amazed everyday just how stupid and dumb as a Iowa cattle feeder I am everyday-starting to wonder why I even post with everyone knowing so much and the few I feed.

Going to take a break from ag talk-I might post someday-at 61 I really do not know anything -

Original poster had a great question-Mr.Weber came along and added his opinion-but it was word for word off Brugler commentary.
Frankly I wouldn't trust Brugler with a dime,
I sold some Feb2022 cattle for $1.32 less basis of $2-74 head-contract-they will make $50 a head if they weigh 1300# and yield 63.5
I'm going to implant them-they will not hit the non hormone fat cattle trade that Mr.Weber has!

(Mark-Lester-as-Oliver-Twi-007 (full).jpg)

(pft you were gone (full).jpg)

(risk-management-dr-evil-meme (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Mark-Lester-as-Oliver-Twi-007 (full).jpg (31KB - 61 downloads)
Attachments pft you were gone (full).jpg (29KB - 47 downloads)
Attachments risk-management-dr-evil-meme (full).jpg (42KB - 36 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)