AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

social interaction for wife
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Joe@RFDG
Posted 4/8/2021 12:51 (#8939922 - in reply to #8939490)
Subject: RE: social interaction for wife

Glenwood, Mn

I guess I read that post too.  My wife owns a winery/bar.  A ton of people come through here.  All of our wait staff are female (not by choice, just haven't had one male applicant).  Myself and my 22 year old male assistant for grounds crew/operations are the only two "guys".

I wasn't exactly blessed with great looks.  Pretty sure I fell out of the ugly tree and hit most, if not all the branches on the way down.  The assistant is obviously young and in shape.  Without a doubt, I would say we receive more unsolicited "attention" from patrons than the girls do.  In the busy summer time I would venture to guess it's at least daily for him.  Talking with the women that work here that have past bar experience, the odds of an affair with the cook or owner is much higher.  I have never heard a patron solicit our staff in any way shape or form besides maybe the occasional stare.

Here's my thought, if your spouse is going to leave you, she's going to leave you (women are not property).  Whether she works at the grocery store, bar, or golf course... Or out playing cards.....  Like Frytown said, you may think your marriage is good but make sure she tells YOU that.   Personal story here I had a long time girlfriend in my early 20's.  She left me for a salesman at John Deere.  Don't worry I still have some green in the shed.  20 years later I joke he took my old trade before I even agreed.  The new model is MUCH better.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)