AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AMC4life help: Raven viper 4+
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Amc4life
Posted 4/8/2021 13:12 (#8939957 - in reply to #8939029)
Subject: RE: AMC4life help: Raven viper 4+

Butterfield, MN
Hmm, I can't remember where it is, but I know there's a stability setting in there like you would have had on your old machine. It's going to depend on the type of AutoBoom, if it's CAN, you should be able to long press your AutoBoom widget and get in there to adjust it while in a job, or in the AutoBoom area outside of a job. If it's ISO AutoBoom, it would be in the ISO object pool. If it's XRT, I haven't had a chance to play around with that yet. The settings would all be in the ISO object pool for it, but not sure which is which.

If you have the AccuBoom widget on the screen, you can do an AccuBoom override by tapping the widget and the timer will count down. Otherwise, I don't think it's possible to turn off AccuBoom while in a job, you'd have to exit the job, go into the AccuBoom section and disable it, then restart the same job again.

You'd need to start a new job every time you go over a field for a new application. If you have a field boundary set up, this is really easy, since you can look on the streetmap view and tap right on the boundary to either continue an existing job or start a new one. I'd recommend doing file maintenance on it every couple weeks, just so the job select screen doesn't spread out into a whole bunch of jobs at once, since it can start to get kind of sluggish trying to go through them once you get up to 10 or 15 pages worth of jobs.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)