AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AMC4life help: Raven viper 4+
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Hogsforever
Posted 4/7/2021 22:34 (#8939029 - in reply to #8937699)
Subject: RE: AMC4life help: Raven viper 4+

N. Illinois
Thanks for the reply. We were able to find it. Calibrated in a new ncv and it works great. Do you know much about auto boom settings? Our old machine was a patriot 3240 with the flex system running through a pro 700. On that machine I could adjust the stability of the boom. I can’t find that setting in the viper 4. I’m trying to relax the boom so it floats better through the field and the ends don’t whip up and down. I lowered the sensitivity way down and that got it dialed in pretty good. Still wonder if I’m missing a stability setting somewhere.

Is there a way turn off the section control/overlap. I want to be able to spray where I’ve already sprayed in the same field in the same job. Just nice for rinsing the sprayer out and whatever else. I could do it on our old sprayer. I’ve been through the widgets and couldn’t find anything. Guys we’ve talked to say it’s a pain and just start a new job.

We’re doing a few passes over the season. 3 passes on beans. 2 passes on corn. Do I have to do each pass as an individual job per field? Or can I erase my coverage map under a job in a field and use that job for a new pass? No big deal but I’m going to end up with over 100 jobs if I do a new job every pass for every field. On our old sprayer I could erase my coverage map with the operation instance button. Hope it doesn’t sound confusing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)