AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What's it worth? 2000 MX270
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

SodBuster95
Posted 3/2/2021 20:59 (#8869083)
Subject: What's it worth? 2000 MX270

A neighbor of mine is selling his MX270. It is absolutely immaculate and might very well be the only one in this good of condition in the world. I remember when he bought it new and have seen it in the field for what is basically my whole life so I know it is the real deal. 1750 engine hours(yes only 1750 hours), four remotes, 1000 pto, rear duals, original firestone tires in excellent condition(he farms a little over 1200 contiguous acres so I'd say it's possible that this tractor has never seen more than 10 road miles per year), stored inside every night and every moment it was not being used, and integrated Agleader autosteer. It was used on a 24 row Kinze planter in the spring and Kinze 1050 grain cart in the fall. The seller is meticulous to the extreme so I know the maintenance on this tractor is unparalleled and anything that needed to be serviced(CAPS pump for example) was always done at the local dealer. I need a bigger horse on the farm as I want to get into strip-till and my 8940 won't be enough. What's something like this worth? Obviously it will command a hefty premium but I have no idea where to start or what to offer. I have the first chance so I don't want to be insulting.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)