AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How to stop dog from pooping on lawn?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

PeteMN
Posted 2/25/2021 17:36 (#8857906 - in reply to #8857864)
Subject: RE: How to stop dog from pooping on lawn?

E.Central MN
When my brother's dog was put down, his wife went to the animal shelter to get rid of the chew toys and dog treats. He gets a call from her to come look at the cutest dog....so they got a young dog this time. The last two dogs were both about 3 years old and house trained when they got them, this one was about a year old and clearly wasn't. They'd take it outside and when they'd bring it back in, it would still poop in the house, sometimes just after having it outside. My brother was ready to take it back or shoot it. But they hung one of those Christmas bell decorations on the door and whenever they'd take the dog outside they'd ring the bell. It figured things out, maybe because it was always put in a small cage every night and it learned not to crap in the cage. It's turned into a really good dog, never craps in the house even if it's left alone all day uncaged although I try to let it out during the day if nobody else is around. Young pups are all the same, it takes a while for them to follow the rules.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)