AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Snowplow for utv
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

LFDCH4
Posted 2/23/2021 15:18 (#8853398 - in reply to #8853384)
Subject: RE: Snowplow for utv

Central MN
I have the BOSS Vplow on a 900 Ranger XP year is 2017. I use it commercially for driveways, lots, private roads and trails. It is the exact same plow as their smaller truck plow but it is 6 inches shorter each side. It uses the same springs, hydraulics, controls, and parts as the truck plows. It has never failed me and it is durable as heck. The nice thing using it on a ranger XP is the motor is farther back than most UTVs and it does not require ballast. I put 4 tubes off sand in my box for traction and I have my ranger setup for on road use with blinkers, truck tires and the other MN required elements to operate on the road. The tires really help in the snow and the only times I have been stuck is due to my poor judgement when it comes to stacking piles higher than 6 feet high. I had many other plows on atvs and utvs in the past but nothing has been as bulletproof and fun to use as this plow. I will not go any other route in the future with the reliability and ease of use the BOSS has provided.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)