AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ILL is definately a cesspool
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Stormwatcher
Posted 2/21/2021 20:56 (#8849901 - in reply to #8849711)
Subject: RE: ILL is definately a cesspool

WCMO-SWMO Area
I read a few years back about what State Farm tried to do in Illinois...They got fined 1 billion dollars for it but got it reduced down to 250 million...State Farm is rotten to the core as are lots of the other big insurance companies...State Farm also sold at least 30,000 totaled cars as clean title cars...They were then rebuilt and sold as cars that had never been in a wreck..They finally got caught and that cost them another 40 million dollars...They are anything but a "Good Neighbor"..They cheated me out of money in a wreck where their insured driver hit me..Our lawyer told me that he could get money out of them but it would take years and that the bill would probably end up being almost as much as the settlement.... I'll never darken State Farms door..

The insurance companies are able to cheat you because most people dont have the time nor money to fight them...Also,lots of people dont know about diminished value and that their wreck repaired fairly new vehicle can suffer up to 30-50% loss in value..You'd better hope that they total it.

Edited by Stormwatcher 2/21/2021 21:21
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)