AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

fmd, mx215 on rtk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mx305
Posted 4/26/2009 12:42 (#693384)
Subject: fmd, mx215 on rtk

Am running a 2009 magnum 215 on a 16 row corn planter and having nothing but difficulties.
First, I am running about 10 miles from the base and am using a repeater. The repeater is showing a cmr of 75-90% cmr, so I have good signal. The tractor is showing 95-100% cmr so it is seeing the repeater, problem is it will not fixed, stays on float. If I turn it off and then reboot, 50% of the time it will lock but for 25-30 minutes max. Showing 6 to 10 satellites and hdop is less than 2 and most of the time less than 1. I am running 3.62 on the 252, 4.52 on the navII, and the field manager has the latest. Any ideas?

Next when I do go fixed, accuracy is not what expected from rtk, within 3-4 inches also the a-b is very straight but tractor will "weave" across a-b consistently. I have turned my gain down, turned my online accusation up and down, adjusted the aggressiveness, and still no consistency. I get it set perfect and within 30 min. it changes.

The tractor was ordered in accuguide ready, and the rest was installed at my local cih dealer. Any ideas. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)