AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Insight -Seed sensor,Clutch control..Help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

MRK
Posted 4/26/2009 12:06 (#693350 - in reply to #693115)
Subject: RE: Insight -Seed sensor,Clutch control..Help

Yes, we are having the same exact problem. We are running the seed tube module with the older seed command box and running the implement switch into the AUX device in the cab. We will a beep if all of the row units shutoff but no other alarm ever if only one or several of the units shut off. I wouldn't think that it would have anything to do with the implement switch because it should know to be putting seed in the ground while planting. Only time i sould see a implement switch would be the cause of problem is if you were getting alarms going off on your headlands because no seed is flowing while the module didn't know the planter was out of the ground but that don't seem to be the problem.

Unless(after thinking alittle more) while planting the seed monitor module doesn't think there should be seed flow(as if you weren't planting) but still reads the seed flow under the graph but won't trigger an alarm because its thinking we shouldn't be planting. All i know is we're having the same problem too.... Does anyone know for sure if the older seed comand box is the cause of this? I'll be a little POed if they want me to pay money to upgrade that thing now just cuz we had baught one of the first ones.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)