AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD row command ?'s
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

steveMIfarmer
Posted 4/25/2009 22:57 (#692838)
Subject: JD row command ?'s

West Michigan
Just started planting yesterday and have a few questions. When going around the field if the planter goes outside the boundry it shuts off the outside 2 rows. But the planter has not left the field the boundry is just off a little. Is there a way to have it plant outside the line??? Right now I just unchecked the swath pro on the outside round. But hope there is a way to tell it to plant it without doing this.

Also am just running SF1. Is this going to be accurate. Don't have auto steer so I would be getting SF2 just for the row command. I did have drift problem with a field that I had half done yesterday then came back this morning. The first pass this morning it was shutting off the outside two rows because it thought I was overlapping. Then was worried about the end rows that were planted the day before where off as well. Have other people run the row command with SF1????

Also wondered what others have there delays and percentage overlap set at. Mine at 4.8 mph is set at .8, .5, 70%. Seems to be set right but is really hard to tell with all the full page warnings. WOW does that really piss ya off. Push the ignore seed sensors and it pops right back up a second later. JD better fix that soon!!!!!!!

TIA
Steve
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)