AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (273) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Brillion packers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
4th GenerationFarmer
Posted 1/13/2021 15:30 (#8748360 - in reply to #8747941)
Subject: RE: Brillion packers

NWC Ohio
The Brillion X fold pulverizer (their fancy name) in my experience have a cast end cap driven into a pipe on each end. Each endcap and the center tube are separate replaceable parts. The end caps are a pressed in or something extremely tight, but can be removed and put wherever needed. You should be able to cut the pipe to your desired length and reinsert/reuse the end cap. I have changed some tubes and end caps on a couple different 34-36’ models.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)