AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I’m confused. Are we rich or poor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

carlsoncl
Posted 1/12/2021 23:38 (#8746892 - in reply to #8746853)
Subject: RE: I’m confused. Are we rich or poor?

Beresford, SD
High priced feed, creates short term squeeze, I think it’ll be quick and very abrupt!...that squeeze be very rough on the heavy feeders. Fats the next 90 days will get dumped at lite weights....good times are coming. I hope corn keeps running! Huge spring price for my crop insurance, lite fats ahead, deferred fat futures will eventually run. Those in a squeeze will stretch any thing that can stretch to new crop corn. (Junk rations of treated corn stalks and junk hay be the norm). I wonder how soon discussions will take place of planting 92 day corn super early in central Iowa? Those with feed inventory be smiling! The hole in the fat market be as the combines just start rolling next fall. Two months ago I thought the corn bull would come to an end or stall out, not now....this deals gonna break a few with no feed inventories. Inflation is here, Lumber has doubled its al time high! Many other commodities will follow suit. I have no clue what I’ll get for my crop, but with inventory of feed out my ears and the lots full of lite calves.....I have staying power, I feel I’ll be rewarded come fall....early fall.

Side note. The Commies have bought the poop out our grain, Long the board (since the deepest darkest days of COVID).......they are building their reserves. The war with China is far from over! I feel their next chess play is to cause massive food inflation in the US, massive inflation to all raw commodities! If one intends to short any commodity, you damn well better be able to deliver it! Anyone that thinks this trade war is over is a fool, just like our President elect. The commodity inflation that took place from 2006-2012 was absolutely incredible, (added huge gains to the BS). Today I see that possibly happening again. Boys, China has the reigns of this 8 horse Clydesdale hitch.....just as well jump on and ride the tail gate.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)