AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ Boom 2010
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Dirtfarmer1000
Posted 1/8/2021 19:17 (#8734735 - in reply to #8729261)
Subject: RE: EZ Boom 2010

Alberta
I just eliminated my raven control all together, put my ez boom on a plate where the raven was. 500 will do it all, No more complicated than the raven and you also have pressure reading if you install a pressure sensor. Other than the pressure sensor if you want to buy it and wiring for the boom on off valves, There are no extra costs and getting rid of the raven monitor is less clutter in the small cab of the coupe. There are no unlocks unless you want to VR. You can save yourself a load of cash by using relays to control your booms as well. Spra Coupe uses reverse polarity boom controllers and I think a harness was like 5 or 600 bucks. I made one using 2 relays for each boom valve. about 40 bucks in relays and a bunch of time figuring, but if you understand relays, not to hard. Turning on and of is almost instant and you just adjust your on off delay in the 500 settings. If it takes .3 seconds for spray to come out, you turn your booms on .3 seconds before you get to uncovered area. I am extremely happy with ezboom and have had it for about 10 years + on a coupe. 1 thing I dont like is that if you want to manually spray something again that you have already sprayed, you have you have to come to a complete stop to be able to spray over something that has been already covered. minor issue.

Edited by Dirtfarmer1000 1/8/2021 19:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)