AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

spray foam insulation equipment
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 12/29/2020 03:41 (#8704981 - in reply to #8704900)
Subject: RE: spray foam insulation equipment

coast of Maine
Back 30 years ago or so I found an independent guy in upstate NY,,,,maybe Doug Sherman,,,came with a pick up and trailer,basically zero safety gear,used a q tip with vaseline in his nose so foam would not cure in there,used house hold plastic wrap over old respirator face mask so he could change it regularly.maybe the chemicals have changed but that stuff was rude in its barrel state,very simple system,most that was hard was when barrels got low or were way cold(I think I remember seeing a torpedo heater aimed at them)If Doug is alive I would be shocked,great guy,large bunch of kids then at his home,if he is I have not been able to find him,one time when I had him do another building he was on his way back from Newfounland as he sprayed all summer on two large petrochemical tanks exteriors,the foam I got was left over and was said to be the best in the world for durability.Suggested I could apply to the exterior of the building,,Nahh that would be ugly,, and full of bird nests ,, glad I declined. ..hehe
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)