AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Top Producer Editorial???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 4/16/2009 06:47 (#682173 - in reply to #682067)
Subject: Here lies the problem.......

Kansas
........and you basically said it in your reply about authors not having a friggin clue about farming.

your latest and greatest is not probably to caliber what the guy 100 miles over is. In other words, who's to say the latest and greatest? Especially without any testing 10 years worth or not.

I can still remember my dad telling the story of the guy in a magazine that had a computer in the 80's and in the article he explained how much money that computer was going to make him telling everything he needed to know and do in the farming world.

His bankruptcy sale was in print a year later.

It's usually only as glorious as the author and peddler make it. 9 times out of 10 it's so damn crazy out of price no average farm in anyones mind of what that is could afford it. Give or take. That isn't exact. My disclaimer.

These talk boards are where it's at I believe. If people would learn to type a bit instead of just lurk like a bunch of pansies afraid to open their traps about anything. The ones that do participate and contribute and ask questions learn by leaps and bounds.

Top producer imho doesn't even make good TP.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)