AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid and Mask rant!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

mjl
Posted 10/31/2020 16:59 (#8578242 - in reply to #8578216)
Subject: RE: Covid and Mask rant!

MN
johnypop - 10/31/2020 16:44

mjl - 10/31/2020 04:30 you seem pretty confident in the mask, so tell me why 65% of new positives are people that wear masks religiously? ftr. I don't have a problem with business's requiring masks, I have a problem with government mandating it and then threatening business based on reports from people who turn them in, the goons are out in MN full force, we have mask mandates, we are spiking again. when I say spiking I mean positive tests, which should be different from case's but it doesn't fit the fear mantra.

Maybe we should eliminate stop signs and drunk driving laws too, just because you have a mask mandate does not mean everybody is wearing them, my daughter is a dental hygienist who has to wear a mask and face shield and has patients who tell her they are tired of wearing a mask, next time I talk to her I will tell her to look in their medical file and see if they use a crap machine at night. I bet some of them do.

huh? Do you think its ok for government to extort small business? what about the way the covid deaths were being reported? are you ok with that? should a person who dies of heart failure, but is positive for covid be a covid death? should a positive test be considered a case if there are no symptoms? what about t cell immunity and the study's that show people who had s.a..r.s. as far back as 17 years ago showed they had some immunity? should we use some of the info we learned the last 6 months? or totally ignore it and continue the fear mongering?

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2550-z?fbclid=IwAR1GN2CAt...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)