AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid and Mask rant!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Cyclone88
Posted 10/31/2020 09:23 (#8577677 - in reply to #8577420)
Subject: RE: Covid and Mask rant!

NE IA
So show me a study done prior to 2020 that say masks help prevent virus spread. They are out there and the one I read on masks preventing the flu show they had no effect. Now saying that, We are told masks work but all the countries in Europe are having spikes yet most have had mask mandates in place since March/May. Shoot MN, WI and other states have mask mandates are having spikes. Also a study by the CDC says that 75%+ of people that have contracted covid wear masks most of the time when out in public.

They say wear masks when you cant socially distance. Well I have no problem staying 6' from someone when I am in a Convenience store. I also wear a mask while I am in a hog barn/grain bin and if you want to see what my nose looks like after I blow my nose, tell me again how it cant stop all dust particles but will stop a virus particle.

Now saying this I have no problem if you wear one and you can do it but if your going to wear it, it better be worn right, which most I see are not. I believe it gives people a false sense of security.

Edited by Cyclone88 10/31/2020 09:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)