AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some times I wonder if it's me?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rally
Posted 10/17/2020 11:15 (#8550174 - in reply to #8549648)
Subject: RE: Some times I wonder if it's me?

Illinois
You are nicer than I would have been. I had an experience of a neighbor that was selling home and acreage around home . Survey crew out of area placed pins and flags in my field approximately 20 yards all across my south boundary of an 80 ac tract. I received a call from my other neighbor that I may want to come look as I do not reside at that farm.
I drive there look at the flags going across my farm ,I go to the house Of seller . Son comes to door I tell him I am owner of property just north of their house . He informs me that maybe I don’t own all of that farm ground. I ask for his mother as she is owner ,she comes to door said she is selling and she had a survey done and she owns some of my property. Well I got a little excited and asked who had surveyed a friend that would do it cheaper. Well I got his information and called my surveyor. My guy came out a week later as it turns out her guy worked previously for for my guy . Her guy had made some mistakes was in the wrong township as we were on township boundary lines . Her guy was inexperienced . It cost me $2000 to get things clarified. I now own part of her tree line North of her home that I said currently I would not take out but I would make a filing of survey at local county court house .
If they want to purchase my trees and a strip in-their yard I may be interested in selling.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)