AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Had one job to do...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 10/15/2020 20:50 (#8547832 - in reply to #8547233)
Subject: RE: Had one job to do...

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
Well brutejman I can appreciate OCD, however there will be a day in your life looking back that this won't matter at all. Infact I hope you never have one of those moments in your life or family's that you reflect back and feel sorry for making a scene or a ruckus about this.

What really bothers me the most is that I would hate to be living a life where my neighbors and I couldn't work together doing a project like this. If both of you would have been there together, it wouldn't have happened.

I run cattle and grazing ground private and federal together with numerous neighbors. I also have two other ranches that all three of us fenced some of our private ground into together for grazing. We all share in labor, costs, water pumping, etc. That in turn we also move cattle together, branding, trailing, etc. This way we all have enough help to get the job done.

I tell you I cherish the fact we work together, if I'm sick or they are. If they have a family commitment we all pick up the slack for each other.

If this would have happened here, we would leave posts in, and joke about it over the years.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)