AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vitamin D first clinical trial results on covid 19
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

John Burns
Posted 9/19/2020 21:45 (#8504996 - in reply to #8504500)
Subject: capsules vs drops with link

Pittsburg, Kansas

In the thread above are links to the drops we are using right now and the capsules I will order when we get close to running out of the drops. The capsules were the best bang for the buck I found at the time I was researching it.

https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=950711&mid=8503814#M8503814

From what I have read one a day would suffice if a person's vitamin d levels are already ok. Maybe a couple a day in the winter or if a person was trying to build it from a low level. Not medical advice, just what I have learned from some on line doctors. We personally take a couple drops a day of the liquid ones, which two to three drops is about the same as one of the pills. I like the pills better because they have a higher ratio of K2 than the drops. One reason I am going to switch. Researchers used 125mcg of K2 in research when they found it reduced calcium in arteries. So with the capsules it is easier to hit that goal without getting the D3 dosage so high. We actually bought some K2 pills to up the K2 in the drops but the cost that way is much more. So I have decided the capsules are the way to go. We will take one to two a day depending on the time of year and the amount of sun exposure we are getting. Two if we feel like we are coming down with something or have to be around a bunch of sick people for some reason. That is just us personally. Your results may vary.

John

The capsules here.

Edited by John Burns 9/19/2020 22:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)