AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

BEN
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

NEIndiana
Posted 9/16/2020 20:13 (#8499546 - in reply to #8499480)
Subject: RE: Ben for the demo

Columbia City, Indiana
StxPecans - 9/16/2020 19:55

I was 100% ready to pull the trigger on new Deere tractor. I questioned if it would pick up my pecan shaker on the 3 point. Asked the dealer if they could either bring it out or let me bring it to them to see if it would pick it up. They said nope this was in a 6140m Deere. The local Kubota dealer has 2 new m7-172s for a good price, really interested in them but they are not even allowing test drives. I couldn't believe that, they did let me sit in the seat. This is the same dealer that I have bought 4 kubotas from.
I bought a hustler lawn mower 3 years ago and it makes like crap, compaired to one dixie chopper and one badboy we have. Asked if I could test now some grass with a new one I was looking at. As the last hustler it was evident it mowed like crap after 2 mins on it. Never mowed right. Was denied a test now. Ended up with another dixie chopper, which I could not get a test run with, and it was used with 50hrs.

Also it's not only me, a county extension agent had a Kubota moco with rubber rolls, it mowed like crap. He asked every color avavliable to test before buying becuase he wasn't going down the road he had just been down agian. Not one dealer agreed. So he bought a used sickle moco and used that for a year. Finally the krone dealer stepped in and brought a used machine for him to use. This is after a year of him asking, even offering to rent the machine. everyone I know, every dealer I do business with or is in my area, test rides are a hell no.

Wow that’s crazy, opposite around here. I’ve demoed a bobcat and a Kubota, and ended up buying both.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)