AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Interesting Article.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

agfarms
Posted 9/5/2020 15:30 (#8477696 - in reply to #8477666)
Subject: RE: Interesting Article.

NWPA
td1 - 9/5/2020 14:50

I am in no way a trump supporter but this article is completely incorrect with its message. The bottom 90 percent are getting full value on there share of Benifits while the top 1 percenters are being limited. It states the top one percent recieved an average of 455k, I would be willing to bet that without caps there eligibility would be well into the millions. They are only Recieving a small percentage (10-30 percent) of what they are eligible for. That means they are being disadvantaged over the bottom 90 percenters. Remove the caps and it will be equal to all

Don't try and explain math to usa citizens. If we could do math in the masses we wouldn't have shutdown wore masks had any bailouts or anything else.

We have gone full on tard in the USA. Good thing is we are less tarded the the rest of the world as a whole.

But the lack of understanding of simple simple math in the USA is astounding. It really is.

That all said I am here for the party so send me mine and I will figure out how I wanna spend it.

Edited by agfarms 9/5/2020 15:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)