AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone else given up on MN Millennial Farmer?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

mndirtfarmer73
Posted 9/2/2020 11:57 (#8471952 - in reply to #8471872)
Subject: RE: Anyone else given up on MN Millennial Farmer?

I'm interested in the answers to both of those honestly. I guess I feel like I need to defend myself at times though. What really irritates me is when people act like I'm making 15 minute infomercials when in reality the paid ad part of a 15 minute video is usually about 30-60 seconds worth and often times it's additional content that wouldn't exist otherwise. Even worse is when I'm accused of being a sellout and a paid shill for companies and products that I'm NOT partnered with or sponsored by. John Deere is the common one. We have had green equipment for 20 years. Nothing has changed, and they have never paid me a dime or asked me to say or do anything specific. Yet I'm accused of being a talking head for them.

I understand it comes with the territory, but it's frustrating as hell. I certainly can't spend this much time on the channel if I'm not making money. Many assume I'm either an idiot kid with a camera who isn't making any money or they're bitter because they don't think I should be making money at it.

That got a little long winded, didn't it. Lol, sorry about that.

Zach
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)