AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone else given up on MN Millennial Farmer?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Brian Smith
Posted 9/1/2020 09:57 (#8469755 - in reply to #8469523)
Subject: I probably owe you an apology

Hindsight: Reflecting on my post and your response putting this on here was a rather sideways complaint. I could have just as easily put a comment on your video allowing a direct response.

That being said, I do/did really enjoy your channel and wish you no ill will. I think it is fantastic you have the opportunities that many don't. I just hate commercials and do any/everything to avoid them (I refuse to watch any TV unless ran through a DVR). Like everyone my time is precious and commercials (radio, TV, YouTube) consume to much of my limited entertainment time. Thus, my post is really a frustration on the over commercialization of all media and not a true reflection on you personally. I happened to single you out because you were one of the first YouTube Vloggers I started watching and saddened that I now feel this way.

I do appreciate the time and effort you and your wife put into the channel. I understand no one works for free - nor should they. I just don't get enough value anymore.

Again, I'm sorry if I have insulted you and especially your wife. She does a fantastic job editing!

Edited by Brian Smith 9/1/2020 10:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)