AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro 600 to Raven 440 Layer Assignments
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Rod!
Posted 4/5/2009 19:22 (#669970 - in reply to #669893)
Subject: Re: Pro 600 to Raven 440 Layer Assignments

NW IL
I have created the product with the default rate etc in the products section. The problem is that with the Raven system , I think, only the layer (product) assignments is stored by work condition. I need something other than no control to pop up when I go into the Work condition window and select new, I enter a name, this works ok then I should get a pop up window that lets me select B:Raven - 1. This does not happen, all that I get is an option for no control. If I would get an option to select the B:Raven - 1 , then I could select the product to link to the layer. Another way to say it is that in Layer assignment is where the application controllers are matched with products, it will not give me an option to select the controller I have installed. Most likely I do not have something set up right somewhere. In every other part it appears I have the Raven 440 interfaced correctly to the Pro 600. The Pro 600 knows it is connected to Port B, knows the boom widths from the Raven, knows when the booms are on or off. It even returns my rate 1 to a 0 rate since I cannot associate the product I have set up to a layer. Thanks for any help
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)