AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Many Questions: Apex/FarmWorks, Envisio Pro w/Accuboom, GSD 2600 w/ Swathcontrol
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

newag1
Posted 4/3/2009 21:56 (#668031 - in reply to #667564)
Subject: RE: Many Questions: Apex/FarmWorks, Envisio Pro w/Accuboom, GSD 2600 w/ Swathcontrol

WNW Illinois, Henry Co
I don't know about any of your programs except for Farmworks, I have been using it for about 12 years and found it to be quite good. easy to load farms, fields jobs to Agleader, trimble, Case pro 600, 20/20 so think that is a good start, at least for me. Version 2009 will let you combine yields from muttiple years, you pick the years, then it will average those yields by area and let you see the living history of the fields.

I live in Illinois, have some friends in California who e-mailed me their 20/20 files and loaded them into farmworks, very very interesting data. Cannot wait to use mine here in a couple of weeks.

Farmworks will let you import CLU's, common land units where the USDA has the fields already bordered just like their maps at the office, already Geo-referenced. Pick your fields, no drawing.

Overall, fairly user friendly, as always, the more you use anything, the more familiar it becomes.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)