AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This and that summer time photos from the road
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

bshannon
Posted 7/12/2020 07:46 (#8368583 - in reply to #8368102)
Subject: RE: This and that summer time photos from the road

I've become pretty good at snapping on the go, especially if the camera is set to sports, or action mode. Rarely stop for more than a few seconds. Don't turn around and go back real often, I'd never get any work done at all that way. It's got to be an area I don't get to or assume I won't be back in (in that case it's likely I'll end up there the following week though!) or something moveable that won't be there next time. I'm usually pedal to the metal as well. I guess I have one eye on the road and the other scanning ahead,because I don't spend over 10-15 minutes on an appraisal trip taking pictures. My car computer says average speed of around 36, but that takes into account the time spent at stop signs, stop lights, and in town driving. Lots of trips there are zero scenery pictures, other times I get back to the office and end up deleting most of the scenery ones as they weren't that great once I had a chance to review them. The camera is usually hanging around my neck and turned on. Snap and go!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)