AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

autonomous on pro 600
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ZRT800
Posted 3/31/2009 22:48 (#664350 - in reply to #662557)
Subject: Re: autonomous on pro 600

I have had 3 different Tractors do the same thing. 2 on RTK on different towers the 3rd one running waas for a couple of days then added an RTK radio. (it was already unlocked) It had the same problem on waas and RTK. Sometimes when you shut off the tractor it fixes it and sometimes it does not. It has nothing to do with cold start up. I have had it happen after the tractor has run for hours. start it back up it may work it may not. Clearing DB Ram sometimes helps and sometimes it does not. I have had it happen on both NAV II software versions 3.41 and 3.42. After a peroid of time messing with it you can get it back but it is way not COOL.... 2 were 252s one was a 262 the 252s were running 3.61 and 3.62. The Major Software version is 21. Not sure what the fix is but you are not alone. I also know of 1 A.G tractor running the last version of 16. with RTK when you want to change RTK channels you must change the channel wait a while and it does not pick up signal key the tractor off, then key it on and you get RTK fix almost instantly. differnet problem but yet I am not sure i want to interduce the problem that started this thread to this tractor either..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)