AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Keep getting stuck
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Olddeeres4ever
Posted 6/4/2020 08:39 (#8297238 - in reply to #8297045)
Subject: RE: Keep getting stuck

1 hour east of ol cheyenne
Takes ALOT of power and traction to move dirt or ALOT of time. I have driven scrapers and done dirt work for years some tractor pulled some self propelled the smaller and less powerful the slower the process. Its all a balancing act what can I afford , how much time do i have. , what is the end result I want , ect. If you can afford to put your time in to fix your field the money you save vs hiring it done can go a long ways toward purchasing your own equipment. BTDT. However if it needs to be done tomorrow hiring a 20 yard scraper to come in and do it might be cost effective depending upon circumstances. One of the problems with these online forums is that everyone has there own experiences to share but there are so many variables and situations that dictate each situations uniqueness it makes it hard to give advice as many times we have a fraction of the information needed to help out. So.. We naturally assume things...human nature I suppose. I apologize for assuming things. I Dont mind making an ass out of my self. I can understand you Dont want me to assume for you. LOL
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)