AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone high up in pork producers?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Suey
Posted 5/31/2020 12:54 (#8291003 - in reply to #8290589)
Subject: RE: Anyone high up in pork producers?

WCIL

Thoughts after watching the  46 second video.  #1. Allegedly,    2.Steam is pumped in??? To get the "alleged steam in",  they show a building whose walls are stripped down to the insulation for  several feet  Wouldn't you only take off 2 sheets of sheet metal?   #3 They show LP gas regulators on the outside of the building  well of course  they are always there for furnaces in the  winter time.    4.  Has anyone EVER seen the inside of a finisher that looks remotely like that.  Looks more like a chicken facility with a dirt floor,   and all feeders and waters raised.  5. they loaded hogs to take to this facility to kill them?   6.  They don't look like finishing hogs.    7. someone else said it looked more like dead pigs from smoke inhalation following a fire.   8. Who wouldn't be looking for a drone  if They had done this.    9. I think they might have taken footage from an accidental ventilation deaths and then made a story to go with those pictures.  

As a person that has removed single dead market hogs from a finishing building  there is no way I'd euthanize 1,000's of market hogs in my building.   I'm under the impression that there are euthanizing trailers  available in some places.   These trailers were built to be ready for African Swine Fever.   Pigs walk in,  are either gassed or dead bolted and then fall into dump trucks.   

This would be against all protocols of PQA.     So I call it Fake News.   

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)