AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (22) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Swather accumulators
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format
Alberta Cowman
Posted 5/24/2020 21:08 (#8278044 - in reply to #8277417)
Subject: RE: Swather accumulators

The drop valves are the two knobs on the solenoid valve block under the RH flip up shield. They are normally used when hooking or unhooking heads to completely relieve the float pressure as the arms don't "power" down.

There should be a diagram of the solenoids and their functions in the operators manual. I can post a picture out of my manual if it isn't in yours.

I know how frustrating it is trying to chase down and issue like this. I even tore a lift cylinder apart thinking the piston nut had come off.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)