AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (5) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

COVID payment
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format
 
Claas740
Posted 5/21/2020 21:28 (#8272429 - in reply to #8272125)
Subject: RE: COVID payment


And then you only get paid 80% of that and might get the other 20% later
Top of the page Bottom of the page


Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)