AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mulitple sidekicks on a sprayer with Agleader?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/17/2020 06:52 (#8261624 - in reply to #8260696)
Subject: RE: Mulitple sidekicks on a sprayer with Agleader?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
In the past I used an Ag Leader Injection Module personally on my sprayer but I only had one module and one pump. I believe the above advice makes sense as the Injection pump needs to be associated with a Liquid Module. In your case both would be using the same and likely only liquid module on the machine. Multi-product would allow for two Liquid Modules.

I think (but have never attempted) that it would be possible to have two liquid modules controlling two separate carriers with one injection system associated with one of them. In that situation it would be necessary for the configuration to dictate which liquid module is working with the single injection system.

It migh be possible to have two liquid modules with two injection systems associated with just one or maybe an injection system with each.

I don't know why such complex situations would ever come about but it may be possible. I would follow the above suggestion of going back and associating the second injection pump with your only liquid module.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)