AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My Barber's Shop is closed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

rosiesdad
Posted 5/18/2020 17:31 (#8265407 - in reply to #8265012)
Subject: RE: My Barber's Shop is closed

Western-Central Lower Michigan
Detroit - 5/18/2020 12:58

rosiesdad - 5/14/2020 13:36

raider2b - 5/14/2020 06:40

I'm sure your barber is getting lonely, maybe invite him/her over for a cup of coffee. If they happen to show up with a scissors and a comb so much the better.

If he didnt live 9 miles away, I'd go over and park in his yard. (No listed phone nr, its a cell phone and Im not that good of a friend I guess)

You don’t need much of a haircut if being 9 miles apart is holding you back.

I got mine cut in my living room 2 months ago by a close friend Of my wife’s who just happened to be a salon owner and just happened to show up with her scissors..

Happened to run into the barber today, he is 76 yrs young. Talking of how to break the backlog of customers. Said he probably will go with appointments, and def have only one extra customer in the shop besides one in the chair. Also mentioned retirement once he gets "things under control". But he likes the BS of seeing all the customers. Keeps his gossip box filled (ha ha)
Im not good with appointments, I have just a few per year. Dental cleanings (last one cancelled) and annual wellness check at Dr(that got cancelled too). I schedule these during down times in Late winter.
Now my schedule is going to be upset badly..... I do not like change.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)