AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

InTime Connect versus RTK Connect SE
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Jacob Bolson
Posted 3/25/2009 21:16 (#656633 - in reply to #656568)
Subject: Re: InTime Connect versus RTK Connect SE

Iowa
CLLEWISON - 3/25/2009 20:34

What would you like to know? It is software that is installed into a cell phone to run off the CORS Networks. It's simple to use with just a start and stop button. RTK Connect does a very nice job of streaming data. It is one of four options we offer to connect to CORS networks..

Well, what is different about RTK Connect SE than the InTime Connection? A person can find out most details about the InTime Connection package quite easily via searching through this forum. Tell us about your software. I have yet to find anyone that knows anything about it besides that you're selling it. The simple fact that it appears your Tractorhouse ads have shifted from specifically promoting the InTime software to promoting "RTK via Cell Phone" shows to me that you have more going on that strictly the InTime software. As I mentioned in my original post, since you are the sales representative for the product, if you're going to "promote" it on the forums, I believe details should be presented. You know what I do and know I'm not a competitor of your's. I'm simply out to get correct facts and move past marketing garbage.

Edited by Jacob Bolson 3/25/2009 21:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)