AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ever Notice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/5/2020 08:36 (#8166000 - in reply to #8165483)
Subject: RE: Ever Notice

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
GF who works ER has been giving me grief about touching my face. I'm now more aware of it and try to avoid it but I must do it alot. I happened to watch a video about the SR-71 last week. The annoncer mentioned that the Pilots would be in space suits for long periods of time. He mentioned not being able to scratch your own nose. They had a small peep hole where they could stick in a tube from a squeeze bottle for water and some nutrition. They didn't mention any bathroom arrangements.

I met a guy who was on the ship in the Navy when they picked up the capsule returning from the first lunar landing. He actually ran the elevator on the side of the ship to hoist the capsule on deck. He even scrapped a chunk of paint off the capsule when no one was looking and has it in his scrapbook.

He said they have had conventions through the years and Buzz Aldrin spoke at one of them. Buzz said that Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the Moon but he was the first man to Pee his Pants on the Moon.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)