Got an antler through a rear tire on an 886... broke it down, smoothed out the damage and booted it real well. Put a new tube in... after I got the tube situated and deflated again, I lubed the tire and rim good and put the air to it. First two tries it had one spot on the the same side but opposite of the stem that just wouldn’t go at max inflation pressure, even with me tapping on the sidewalk during the process. Pulled the core and lubed it all double what it was, and out the air to it. Max inflation according to the sidewall is 35 psi... round about 32 both sides popped on. Pulled the chuck and put the stem back in, heard air. No air first two tries. Not coming from the core. Wiggle the stem, air changes. Hoped but knew better that it was air between the tube and tire escaping. 20 minutes later tire is flat. Put some air in, same result of course. HAD to get pinched when the bead seated but I inspected closely right before coming to pressure and no sign of tube between bead and rim. So aggravating, wrestling those tires isn’t as easy as it used to be. Boot was perfectly smooth, know that wasn’t it either. It was late so I didn’t bother breaking it down to see. Maybe tomorrow, or maybe not, I have less disheartening things to do! Tomorrow will be better they say! Hope everyone is avoiding the sickness.