AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hey Conservation Cop!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Illinois John
Posted 3/19/2009 11:57 (#649477 - in reply to #648660)
Subject: Been there, done that

Crawford County, Robinson, Illinois

Oh, your description sounds so familiar!  I have experienced your discomfort, I also was surprised at how long it took to heal and how much it hurt.

You will get over it, and you will be glad it was done.  It just takes time, and about twice as long as was estimated, if you were given the same expectiations as I was given.

I am glad I had the procedure, but it did not do as much as I expected it would do.  Still, I am glad it is done, it did help my breathing.

I thought about replying when you asked for opinions, but if I knew how uncomfortable it would be, I might not have had it done, so didn't want to spoil it for you.

I learned that Percocet was my friend, it is nice to live without pain.  I also do not like to take medication, and refrained from taking the full dose.  I was given Lortab later after the severe pain subsided, and only took half the dose.  I finally realize why people get addicted to drugs, it was great to have no back pain or any other pain.  The fact I had no pain kept me from taking too many pain pills, as I have a fear of addiction. 

Still, especially in the beginning stages of recovery, I urge you to take your medication.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)