AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can i use Kinze vision (Insight) as GPS Guidance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

agr1333
Posted 3/11/2020 16:50 (#8096565 - in reply to #8095223)
Subject: RE: Can i use Kinze vision (Insight) as GPS Guidance

Missouri
There is no manual guidance function in a Insight or a Kinze Vision. I would suspect since it is a Vision that it isnt Autopilot unlocked but there is a possibility it could be. The guidance function would require to have the Autopilot unlock as well as a Nav II and a receiver capable of the Autosteer. The lightbar would function with all of these things set up. If you were just running say a GPS 1500 with the Insight there would be no lighbar function. I believe the only other way to have guidance with a Insight would be one of the old trimble lighbars that didnt have a screen that ran through the antenna (the old 21a lightbars). It would have no on screen guidance but you could program the lighbar through a menu on the Insight. Most of the setups back in the day when we sold Insights if a guy wanted guidance we put a EZ Guide plus or later a 250 or 500 in order to have guidance for a sprayer or planter or whatever they were doing. If the OP was wanting something to have manual guidance on screen in conjunction with running the planter all in one screen I would suggest to look for a used Integra. It would be plug and play with the cables already on the planter. Or i guess spend a little more money and buy a Incommand.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)