AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who has a Intelliair system?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

farmfanman
Posted 3/11/2009 10:08 (#640051 - in reply to #639967)
Subject: Re: Who has a Intelliair system?

mo/IA
Not at all they work with me form day one Im in IA and there home office is out of south KC. at the beginning i thought that after the said they would be around to service the system i thought
that they might not but went for it. On more then one occasion i would have a voicemail saying that they were coming up to check on my system. And to my surprise they did when i had a problem they fixed it. Ive never 2nd guessed there staff for a min. due to the fact that they have been there time and time again as well as Ive saved money with the advice and countless hours being able to have my bin set up to turn off and on as they need to . Ill say this they 2 systems that you listed Ive heard nothing but negative things.... That is based on the fact that my friends son bought a system form one of those company's and in the first year had to replace the hole thing. I'm not sure if they have replaced it but we all went to dinner and spoke to Intelliair and Im sure my next year they will have there system.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)