AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Plaid Suit.. Anyone know where to get one?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mad Max Perf
Posted 2/26/2009 13:30 (#623786 - in reply to #623777)
Subject: Re: Plaid Suit.. Anyone know where to get one?

North Western Alberta
Rosco, nope, they crapped the bed in playoffs, first round. But, he has been invited to practice with the local Junior A team, till spring camps. So, he will be able to keep his legs till spring camps. He has to decide between 4 or 5 Junior teams that have sent him invites so far. Its not that critical, cause he is only 15, but he'd like to go to one that he would be interested in playing for, and he is kind of stuck between two.

And, the AAA u-16 league didnt have provincials this year for some reason. I heard, I just cant remember what the coach said. He played up with the Major Midget AAA team this year a bit, as a first year, so he will most likely be on that team next year, and hopefully they can make the Macs tourney.

As for the suit, I think I am going to go to Value Village, get an ugly light colored suit, and then use a big sharpie permanent marker to do the lines... with a yard stick. And, we found a stuffed Bull Terrier too, so I will use that, and a huge pimp hat... lol Should be fun.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)