AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The lottery ticket post below
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JoBob
Posted 6/11/2019 16:44 (#7553608 - in reply to #7553576)
Subject: RE: The lottery ticket post below

West Central Wisconsin
Depends. My daughter opened a bakery last fall and I was helping her every morning get ready and open. I broke down and even somewhat learned how to run the register. If she has taken a hundred checks in seven months I would be surprised. If I were to wager a guess 60% credit/debit cards to 40% cash. I have swiped a credit/debit card for a dollar purchase many times. Even when the customer is told a $.25 card fee will be added for purchases under $5.00 rarely do they offer you cash instead.

A buddy of mine recently looked at and agreed to buy a piece of equipment. He asked the seller if he wanted cash or if he would take a check and the seller wanted a check. He said there's too many counterfeit $100's floating around. On the flip side years ago I stopped at a diner for lunch and when I looked in my wallet all I had was a couple of Benjaman's. So I got my checkbook out and was told they didn't accept checks so I threw a $100 bill down and she said they couldn't accept large bills either. I said then you have a problem because I don't have a credit card, (at the time). She reluctantly made change and said don't let it happen again. I said don't worry, it won't!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)