AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kubota SVL75-2 or Bobcat T595 T4, machine opinions wanted
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

d6btex
Posted 5/26/2019 08:08 (#7521589 - in reply to #7521408)
Subject: RE: Kubota SVL75-2 or Bobcat T595 T4, machine opinions wanted

SE Texas

On my second Kubota.  Never had any issues at all.  Had a Bobcat T-300 prior to first Kubota many years ago.  No comparison.  I'd rather work with a family owned dealership hands down.  You will be happy with the Kubota although I might suggest the 95 rather than the 75.  I have never felt I had too much HP with my 90 nor my present 95.  I realize that raises your price but if you amortize it over daily use, I think you will be happier.  I love my 95-2S.

Watch out for attachment "creep"..... :)  Seems every so often a new attachment arrives at the house to add extra functionality to the SVL 95 where one machine replaces a lot of others.  Just sent the trencher with an extra engine,4 tires, battery and all the misc maintenance down the road and bought a trencher for the SVL 95.  Put in 500' just the other day while riding in the comfort of AC in 1/3 the time it would have taken me with the 30 hp ride on trencher.  Works great.

Only caution is they have wicked manuverability.  Keep people away from the work zone.  You can move so fast with the pilot controls that you will need to get used to them.

Scott

Edited by d6btex 5/26/2019 08:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)