AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kubota SVL75-2 or Bobcat T595 T4, machine opinions wanted
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Saskyfarmer
Posted 5/26/2019 09:23 (#7521789 - in reply to #7521408)
Subject: RE: Kubota SVL75-2 or Bobcat T595 T4, machine opinions wanted

East Central Saskatchewan
You know what, not being biased (I have machines from both companies), I don't think you can go wrong with either. Its whatever feels best for you to run. But, if you don't have a heated place to store the track machine, you will regret every minute of it during the winter. The Kubotas a bigger machine then the Bobcat in this comparison, a 630 machine would be the same. I keep dealing with Bobcat though because I have dealed with them for quite a few years before I did Kubota, and I also run a smaller machine (463) which Kubota does not offer. They are also very helpful and very supportive of my purchases, and there service has been very very good. Now saying that not saying that my Kubota dealer has had good service as well ( they have been very good to me as well). So to some this up, maybe since your family relations and dealer proximity and such you should give with the Kubota. I know if my Bobcat dealer ever closes though, I will be switching to Kubota loaders, I won't deal with my local Bobcat dealer, highly overpriced, terrible service, and down right pathetic support. It's also a Deere dealer, and one of my relatives has dealed there for over 50 years and only buys very new or brand new high dollar items and he just seems to be getting treated like trash now, never mind a person like me who would only have one or two machines.

Edit of a "bad" typo lol

Edited by Saskyfarmer 5/26/2019 09:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)