AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Limit up Sunday night ? Rains are coming to fruition
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Conan the Farmer
Posted 5/18/2019 18:59 (#7503979 - in reply to #7503951)
Subject: RE: Lamentations!

South Central Iowa
Oh, lol, I thought their might be a meme or joke about squirrels I didn't know....

So these grey squirrels are less common around here, hence why they are worth more points. People, being people, want to cheat to win the pot. So they go out a few days ahead of the tournament day and try to kill extra squirrels to claim as part of their bag. Usually they refrigerate them and bring them in at the end of the day. So there are arguments.

I wasn't there, but the best story supposedly went like this:

Guy comes in at the counting. Has a half-dozen grey squirrels or something and he is going to win. Everyone is suspicious because how did he find that many? So one of the people (knife man) takes his knife out and goes to skin one of the squirrels to see if it's old. The thing didn't even bleed and the deeper flesh was apparently still frozen; like it had been in an icebox for months. Knife man starts to call the other guy a cheater and the guy who turned the squirrels in starts to set up into his face shouting expletives. As he's closing in, knife man takes the frozen grey squirrel by the tail and swings it right upside the cheater's head, and starts pummeling him with this dead animal and a small rumble ensued!

lmao

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)