AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (115) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm Sayings - Words of Wisdom
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format
 
Erik in SD
Posted 4/15/2019 20:33 (#7441491 - in reply to #7441432)
Subject: RE: Farm Sayings - Words of Wisdom


Don't tell people your problems. 90 percent don't care, and the other 10 percent are glad you have them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page


Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)