AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fender mount self-contained LED flasher?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Mike SE IL
Posted 3/16/2019 05:30 (#7383315 - in reply to #7382753)
Subject: RE: Fender mount self-contained LED flasher?

West Union, Illinois

Ron..NE ILL..10/48 - LED "self contained" fender warning lamp for tractors?... a self-contained round pedestal-type light that has the flasher unit self-contained also. So, all I want to do is mount it on a fender & run a 12V wire to it. I don't have nor do I want a flasher unit on the tractor.
Self contained pedestal will be difficult.  You are most likely going to have to go to a strobe and build a mount.

I'm not recommending this, just tossing it out as an example I found on Amazon.  It's strobe rather than LED but made for forklift use so theoretically it should handle vibration and abuse better than one made for a car or truck

For the good stuff go someplace like Fleet Warning Equipment and get a Feneix brand light.  They cost more for a reason.

If you REALLY want to get driver's attention get a couple Feneix Wide-Lux 9x7 surface mounts and made a pedestal bracket. I guarantee you'll be seen.  Only $199 each

Combining capability with power, the Wide-Lux Series from Feniex Industries offers unparalleled off-axis warning coupled with hight intensity power. Features like Dual Color, STT (Stop-Tail-Turn), and Brake Mode are all options included on these incredibly versatile lights. Completely waterproof and protected under a rock-solid warranty (5 Year Manufacturer Warranty), the Wide-Lux is the light of choice for your next project. 

• 5 Year Warranty
  • SAE J595 Compliant
  • Input voltage 12VDC
  • 36 high power Cree 4-watt LEDs
  • Provides 180 degree light spread
  • Available with up to 30+ patterns
  • Rugged weather resistant enclosure
  • Integrated 50% dim mode capability
  • Integrated brake light mode capability
  • Integrated tail light mode capability
  • Integrated turn light mode capability
  • Synchronizes with up to 50 other modules